SunRise Kids – Mount Gravatt is a 60 place centre offering high quality care and educational programs for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years, between 6:30am and 6:30pm Monday to Friday. We are a licensed and registered long day care centre and offer the full range of Government subsidies from Centrelink to all eligible families using our centre.
Each child in our care is an individual with different needs. These needs are catered for by our educators who observe development and design programs to meet these needs based on the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Framework.
At SunRise Kids – Mount Gravatt there are four rooms catering for the following ages…
Daisy Room – Nursery (6 weeks – 15 months)
Frangipani Room – Toddlers (15 months – 2.5 years)
Lily Room – Junior Kindy (2.5 years – 3.5 years)
Sunflower Room – Kindergarten (3 years – 5 years)
At SunRise Kids Mount Gravatt educators work in partnership with children, families, and the greater community to create an environment that will nurture development and facilitate learning.
As part of our service we provide…
– All meals (morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, late afternoon tea)
– Air-conditioned rooms
– Paper based and electronic communication options
– Extra-curricular activities
– Funded kindergarten program implemented by a Bachelor qualified early childhood teacher
– Professional Early Childhood Educators who are caring, dedicated and professional
– Curriculum focused on all learning areas including Literacy, Numeracy, Science and Language
– Extensive outside space with a rainforest area, natural discovery areas, large sandpit, fort and swings
Our staff consists of a Director, a Qualified Teacher registered with the Queensland College of Teachers (Kindergarten Group), Lead Educators and Assistant Educators. Our staff are inspire to provide care and education to our children, and all staff have Blue Cards, First Aid Certificates, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.